Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 06:29:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ronnie Clark <ronj_clark@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Stuck mail

Hello all!

I have a 2 simple questions.

1.) I run a script on my FreeBSD firewall to parse the
firewall logs into csv format. When I tested this, I
was able to mail them to myself with no problems. But
the last two times, I am getting a message that says
that the email was denied being sent by the localhost.
Is there a way to retrieve the email that is stuck?

2.) Is there a way to alias my account on the firewall
box to my account on another FreeBSD workstation?

Thanks in advance,
Ron Clark