Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 23:50:40 -0400
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        Sanjay Bhattacharya <sanbh@gmx.net>, postmaster@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: This is an insult

This doesn't belong on questions, so I've removed it.

I would just like to support Sanjay's position.

Of course, the entire *thread* doesn't belong, but the quoted messages have
no place on any FreeBSD list, and I support the idea of kicking Richard off
the lists.

At the same time, Richard's mesages seem to have been confined to -chat, and
though even -chat is supposed to be connected to FreeBSD, and least political
debates are less out of place there than on -chat.

Since Sanjay felt that he had to bring this mess over to questions, perhaps
he should be blocked from that list, too, while y'all are at it.

Or perhaps everybody could just work a little harder on behaving with common
decency and sticking to technial topics.

(Though if RichardH or anybody else can't manage to refrain from making
unwarrented attacks on the heritage of the members of the list I hope that he
would be tossed.)

Let's please stick insulting people for their inane choice of editors or
window managers rather than for their country's politics.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                        http://www.babbleon.org

http://www.eff.org                      http://www.programming-freedom.org

If you smell the smoke you don't need to be told what you've got to do;
Yet there's a certain breed, so very in-between, they'd rather take a
vote.   -- DEVO  --  Here To Go