Date:      Tue, 3 Mar 1998 07:20:56 -0500
From:      Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports INDEX

On Tue, Mar 03, 1998 at 03:07:01AM -0800, Satoshi Asami wrote:

>   We have 1,303 ports now.  According to our purely scientific analysis,
>   port #1,300 is DavidO's dnswalk.  Congratulations, DavidO!  ("Please stay
>   on the line and we'll get your address so we can send you the special
>   70's hits CD performed by the portsmaster himself.")

Since I submitted the dnswalk port, can I receive "Portmaster's
Greatest Hits of the 80's Come Alive at Red Rocks"?

Ever since reading a review of your "99 Luftballons", I've been
eager to get my paws on a copy.

--
Matthew Hunt <mph@pobox.com> * Think locally, act globally.
http://mph124.rh.psu.edu/~mph/pgp.key for PGP public key 0x67203349.