Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:49:07 -0600
From:      "Chris Byrnes" <chris@JEAH.net>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   All mbufs exhausted/Random spontaneous reboots started today

Sorry for the crosspost, not sure where this should go.  Please cc me in
replies because I am not subscribed.

Server was up almost 134 days and spontaneously rebooted this morning saying
"All mbufs exhausted, please see tuning(7)."  Had never seen it before, read
up on it and figured something just happened causing a lot of memory usage
or something, chalked it up to an abnormality.

Took the opportunity to upgrade to the latest -STABLE and rebooted.

Server was up for 30 minutes and just rebooted AGAIN with the same
message(s)..

Jan 11 16:32:19 /kernel: All mbufs exhausted, please see tuning(7).
Jan 11 16:32:50 last message repeated 33 times
Jan 11 16:34:44 last message repeated 127 times

Do you have any idea what's causing this and how I can monitor/stop it?

Thank you..

Chris