Date:      Thu, 26 May 2005 15:10:00 -0700
From:      John Jawed <johnjawed@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Main site makeover

Right now, I have the design stored away into a PSD (I still use Windows fo=
r=20
design work), I suppose I could just auto slice it right away...but that=20
would not be the code I want to hand over and hence may not be what I wante=
d=20
to protray (mainly because Photoshop slices in tables, I'd like this=20
completely in CSS).

I will try to get a URL to this list by Sunday. Could any of the FreeBSD=20
webmasters comment on this as well, if they have not yet :-)

Regards