Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 1998 18:01:24 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Scot Elliott <scot@poptart.org>
To:        Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Request for next release

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Robert Withrow wrote:

> I mean, I got to understand the "live file system" CD back in the
> good old 2 CD days.  And I always enjoy the challenge of finding
> (or not finding) the unpacked source distribution. But when the
> 2.2.5 release came out I did't have a clue about what to do with
> my 4 CD riches...

True - the descriptions on the last CD sets weren't entirely accurate ;-)
I only just discovered the 'missing' packages on the fourth CD.  Is there
really not enough room on any of the CDs for the whole packages
collection?  And what colour is the cutesy little daemon fellow going to
be this time?

Scot Elliott (scot@poptart.org)			|    Work: +44 (0)1344 899401
PGP fingerprint: FCAE9ED3A234FEB59F8C7F9DDD112D |    Home: +44 (0)181 8961019