Date:      Sun, 21 Sep 2003 09:46:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
To:        stacey@vickiandstacey.com, marcus@FreeBSD.org, gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/57053: portupgrade -rf -m BATCH=yes atk repeatably fails

Synopsis: portupgrade -rf -m BATCH=yes atk repeatably fails

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: marcus
State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 21 09:43:51 PDT 2003
State-Changed-Why:
Please stop filing these bugs.  They do nothing but waste our time.  There
are no errors or useful disgnostics in these reports, and your problem is
not reproduceable.  If you want someone to help you, I suggest you first
consult the FreeBSD GNOME documentation at http://www.freebsd.org/gnome,
then read all the mailing list archives.  If you still have problems post
some actual errors to freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org.