Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:42:34 -0700
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   mass storage RAID driver

Hi folks,

Got a GIGABYTE GA-7N400 Pro2 that I really like and I have everything
very stable with -CURRENT running on it.  Never even had those issues
with the SiI serial ATA chip.

Several hardware components are not working, however, and I was
wondering how/if I can help and where to start.  The one I'm most
interested in at the moment is the parallel RAID IDE controller:

none7@pci1:12:0:        class=0x010400 card=0x00011283 chip=0x82121283
rev=0x10 hdr=0x00

I have a total of 8 things on here with no drivers attached.

Please let me know where to start and who to work with (Soren?).

Cheers,
Sean