Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 05:11:41 +0300
From:      Charlie <DaemonBSD@vicard.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   About PCL and KDE problems

I have two questions:

First: KDE could not be started during some attempts. It generated: "Error in
       interprocess communications
        Could not read network list /root/.DCOPServer_myhost_mydomain_:0"
        The logs shows:
        KDE_IceTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: SocketCreateListener() failed
        DCOPServer self-test failed
        kdeinit: DCOPServer could not be started, aborting
        After some attempts (5-12) KDE is starting
        Why KDE couldn't be started from first attempt?

Second: I have printer HP DeskJet 640C
         PCL-driver of GhostScript gs-pcl3 can't interpreted document
	 in PCL code. How can I set GhostScript to generate PCL codes?
	 And do I need PCL input filter when I use GhostScript?
         How can I set PCL printing?

Best Regards, Gerhard