Date:      Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:17:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   routing puzzle

I have a setup where I have two separate networks - my main network is
connected to the Internet via a 56K frame relay connection, the
secondary network is connected to the Internet via a cable modem.  For
policy reasons, I only want HTTP & FTP to use the cable modem.  I have
one system connected to both via separate ethernet cards.

It sounds fairly easy upfront, but since both of the nets use gateways
to get out of the net and both of those gateways advertise a default
route.  I don't have access to the gateways.  So it kind of looks like
I need a default route for each interface...

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to accomplish this?

--
Dave Cornejo @ Dogwood Media, Fremont, California