Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 14:22:08 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
To:        joe <joe@lab.cba.ualr.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: programming

Does it covers something about memory stack ?
diffrences among static, volatile e dynamic declarations, etc!!!

For instances?

in C the following code is worng!!!
for (int a=0;a&~5;a++)

The right would be:
int a;
for(a=0;a&~5;a++)

Am i right ?

Iwas getting crazy when my code did not compiled cause that. So i saw i
known nothing about C. That's because i need a good book on C!!!

Does these book teach low level thing on C ?

---
I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.
You use windowze because the guy on TV told you to ...
----- Gustavo Rios -----