Date:      Sat, 8 May 1999 18:05:32 -0400
From:      Rick Knebel <rknebel@uplink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp

Hi,
This is far from the first time I have set up either use or kernel ppp in
freebsd.

But "Nothing like this ever happened to me before"

I have tried both user and kernel ppp and I can connect to my ISP but can
get no farther.
My home network works fine.
I cannot get out though.
In my experience this is usually due to my resolv.conf which I checked and
is set up how i always have it.

Whaer else can I look.

I stay connected but just cannot get past my ISP.
I am writing thjis from linux which resides on another drive so I know the
problem is not with my ISP.

Thanks Alot for any idea's

Rick

--