Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 1995 13:47:43 +0000 ()
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New port -ALT

>From the description :

"ALT is a tool for cataloging FTP sites, and searching the resulting
 catalog using a web browser.  It is particularly suited to situations
 where a group of systems with extensive archives are connected to
 the rest of the Internet by an overloaded link."

If this looks like it's interesting at all, please pick it up and drop it
into the tree.  It's _very_ small, and really rather useful.

ftp://spam.frisbee.net.au/ALT

Satoshi - I based the port layout on the bwbasic port I did a while
back.  Unfortunately I never got around to picking up the version you
nitpicked, but I _think_ I ironed out the wrinkles this time around 8)

]] High-speed data acquisition and      (GSM mobile) 041-122-496        [[
]] "Who does BSD?" "We do Chucky, we do."                               [[