Date:      Mon, 6 Jan 1997 09:45:23 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@cold.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD as a cleanwall router..

I'm just wondering if there is a pre-generated configuration to setup
FreeBSD as a cleanwall router (i.e. only route packets from the network
that should originate from the network, and only route packets to the
network that are not from it's IP set).  I'm going to be using a FreeBSD
box for this purpose, and figured I'd just look here for some hints if
they exist..

-Brandon Gillespie

(BTW, I'm not on the questions lists--too much noise, so please CC me in
any replies :)