Date:      Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:53:39 +0300
From:      "stakys" <stakys@punktas.lt>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems with JAIL in 4.8R

sockstat -4l | grep sshd
 root     sshd     76407    3 tcp4   Jailed_system_outside_ip:22       *:*
 root     sshd       111    4 tcp4   *:22                  *:*

 I get this...
 Btw: i have just that firewall rules for testing if it's not ipfw fault.
 Also as i see for now i need to set for my main system and for jail'ed
 system to ListenAddress options yes?
 Ok i tried to do so, and changed ListenAddress parameter in jail'ed and
main
 system sshd_config, the sockstat shows:
 root     sshd       294    3 tcp4   Jailed_system_outside_ip:22       *:*
 root     sshd       111    3 tcp4   Main_system_outside_ip:22       *:*
 But when i tried to connect to the jail'ed system from outside i get the
 message of connection timed out.