Date:      Tue, 05 Jun 2012 07:49:59 +0700
From:      Erich <erichfreebsdlist@ovitrap.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@freebsd.org>, "freebs >> Current FreeBSD" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>, Adam Strohl <adams-freebsd@ateamsystems.com>
Subject:   Re: Why Are You NOT Using FreeBSD?

Hi,

On 04 June 2012 17:24:31 Baptiste Daroussin wrote:

> > Look at the comment of the maintainer of LibreOffice ...
>
> LibreOffice is not a small port, I managed to make 3.5.x work  until the
>
> The work on it is not that complicated but it requires a huge amount of time
> which I currently don't have, and upstream is really nice to help porting.

I hope that this is all just a misunderstanding.

I read the tread as such that LibreOffice is just an example of what can go wrong. Of course, it is your time and your work and nobody has the right to criticise you for your efforts.

I hope that it is ok for you to use 'your' port as an example here for what can go wrong.

Erich