Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2008 06:56:31 -0500
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        Beech Rintoul <beech@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@leidinger.net>, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is the recommended LinuxEmulator and kernel that will run skype-devel and maybe Flash9

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 12:29:15AM -0900, Beech Rintoul wrote:
> On another note, skype-1.4.0.118 also requires linux_dri on amd64 as
> will the new version. I see that it's flagged only_for_archs= i386. I
> have verified (so has skype) that it works fine on FreeBSD amd64.
> Can we unflag linux_dri so we're not excluding those users?

I vaguely recall some discussion about doing that but it being held
off until post-freeze.  The question was, once we unflag linux_dri,
does that suddenly enable a bunch of ports to try to be built on
amd64 that we weren't expecting before?  If so, someone(TM) needs
to track that so it's not a surprise on the next amd64 package build.

mcl