Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:41:41 -0500
From:      Jerry <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Double Posts

--Sig_/iV9b1YCtzX3d6NBRYxAHis_

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:56:30 -0800
Gabe <nrml@att.net> wrote:

> [...]

Please don't 'top post'. If you don't know what that means, Google for
it. As far as GMail is concerned, just perusal some of the posts on
their mail forum. Mail disappearing and/or being delayed for 7 days,
etc. Why anyone uses that piece of crap mail system is beyond me.

--=20
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com

Reality always seems harsher in the early morning.