Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 2015 14:46:26 -0700
From:      Navdeep Parhar <np@FreeBSD.org>
To:        hps@selasky.org
Cc:        freebsd-infiniband@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   unify_tcp_port_space in OFED

Hello Hans,

Looks like the last major OFED update (r278886) is missing unify_tcp_port_space
and associated code in cma.c.  See the same file in stable/10 or any revision
prior to r278886.  iWARP on FreeBSD has always used the kernel's TCP port space
because that's the correct thing to do.  I can fix this in head but if this
piece of code is gone from upstream then we'll have to be extra careful during
future OFED refreshes as we do want to keep this functionality in FreeBSD.

Regards,
Navdeep