Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:16:03 +0000
From:      ken@mui.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   installing a new port

small problem.  not sure what's the best thing to do.

trying to install mysql-3.21.26g from the ports collection.  I have
perl-5.00404 installed (as well as 5.00401).  It keeps on finding the
401 version instead of the 404 version.

I can't uninstalled 401 b/c of the "REQUIRED_BY" pkgs issue,
which is attached to 401.  is there an "good solution" to this?  are
we supposed to move the file over to 404 so it can be uninstalled?

Thanks,

ken