Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:30:20 -0500
From:      "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Eric Murphy" <eam404@kingwoodcable.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hi Quick question

big dir, I can't shift page up for some reason.  This is very
>annoying =(

Heh, the replies here are good, but there's a humor possibility ...

Think about the old quote "Less is More" --- ls | more    ls | less

To Eric, one more thing:  on most terminals you can press the
"Scroll Lock" key and then use the arrow keys to browse the
terminal output up to the limit of its memory buffer ...

Kevin Kinsey