Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 01:38:26 +0000
From:      Chris@xat.com
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Commercial Vendors - Software listing

----=_igj85s4fotn7unnru6rs958qdkij2vigc4.MFSBCHJLHS

Hello,

I would be grateful if you could add our company to your list of FreeBSD
vendors.

I have attached an HTML paragraph as you have requested.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thank you very much,

Chris Hart.

Chris@xat.com
xat.com ltd
+44 1752 872181

----=_igj85s4fotn7unnru6rs958qdkij2vigc4.MFSBCHJLHS

offers commercial web acceleration software for FreeBSD. <a =
href=3D"http://www.xat.com/jdo/">;
JPEG Disk Optimizer</a> is designed to run on a web server and either run=
 in the background to
compress all JPG images on a disk or to compress them as they arrive. =
Users have reported
a 40% saving in file size and the corresponding savings in bandwidth , =
disk space, server
load and of course faster web sites. For more information, email=20
href=3D"http://www.xat.com/jdo/">xat.com
website</a> or call +44 1752 872181.</li>

----=_igj85s4fotn7unnru6rs958qdkij2vigc4.MFSBCHJLHS--