Date:      Mon, 18 May 2009 01:02:38 +0200
From:      Alberto Villa <villa.alberto@gmail.com>
To:        Koop Mast <kwm@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ffmpeg-2009-05-15 port ready for testing!

--Boundary-00=_PeJEKXfFqaALxHi

On Monday 18 May 2009 00:24:52 Koop Mast wrote:
> The best way of doing this is to submit a pr and then put a mail on the
> list. Because stuff can get lost on the mailing list.

pr submitted, thanks for the note: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-
pr.cgi?pr=134632

> Unless I'm blind I only see the ffmpeg patch itself. Can you resend
> those patches?

here they are again! i don't think you need the port archive
maybe that's not the right way to patch those files, but it's quite easy to
understand the issue, and i'm sure you know how to handle it (in
multimedia/mlt they're handled the same way right in the upstream)

> Again thanks for doing this work.

it was easier than i thought, and won't be difficult to keep it up to date. i
think i'll keep sending pr's to achieve this :)
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto@gmail.com>

--Boundary-00=_PeJEKXfFqaALxHi--