Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:19:49 -0500
From:      chen@zonter.com.tw
To:        TW@host.twdomain.com
Subject:   IC of universal remote control

I AM SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU VERY MUCH BECAUSE OF THIS UNEXPECTED MAIL
We produce IC=A0 for universal remote control from UMC in Taiwan.
(1) ST2005,ST2088 for USA Japan market
(2) ST3088 for Japan and Taiwan market
(3) ST5088 for China mainland market
(4) ST6088 for Europe market
Welcome visit our web site http://www.zonter.com.tw
We also produce electronic products such as universal remote control,
100 BaseT LAN filter.
We are professional manufacturer and IC designer of universal remote
control for TV/ VCR/ CD/ LD/ amplifier satellite receiver/ cable TV
converter/ air conditioner. Almost all famous brands like SONY TOSHIBA
PANASONIC SHARP JVC over 100 brands included.