Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 2004 22:16:04 +0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@frontfree.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        marcus@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   gettext 0.13.1 problem?

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

Hi all,

I have went into a problem related to the devel/gettext port.
When running make all from devel/gettext, I got the following:

===>  Vulnerability check disabled
===>  Extracting for gettext-0.13.1
>> Checksum OK for gettext-0.13.1.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for gettext-0.13.1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for gettext-0.13.1
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to gettext-tools/misc/Makefile.in.rej
>> Patch patch-gettext-tools_misc_Makefile.in failed to apply cleanly.
>> Patch(es) patch-ad patch-ak patch-config_ltmain.sh patch-gettext-runtime_configure patch-gettext-runtime_intl_Makefile.in patch-gettext-tools_Makefile.in patch-gettext-tools_configure patch-gettext-tools_lib_Makefile.in applied cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/gettext.

By removing patch-gettext-tools_misc_Makefile.in and
patch-gettext-tools_misc_po-mode.el, the port built properly.
It seems that patch-ad and patch-ak are essentially duplicate
of the two files mentioned above.

Or, shall we just remove patch-a*?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

--
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy--