Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:51:13 +0200
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, Dan Finn <dhrider@gmail.com>
Cc:        h <h@erathia.be>
Subject:   Re: firefox-1.0.1.p_2 crashing on javascript

El Mi=E9rcoles, 20 de Octubre de 2004 20:56, Dan Finn escribi=F3:
> Is there still no fix for this?  I have had to start using the latest
> version of mozilla and it seems much more stable and faster than
> firefox.

Yes.  Seamonkey it's very mature.  Firefox have still many things to=20
tweak and more work from porting/support teams.

I use seamonkey (mozilla) for web/mail/irc in kiosk setups over kdebase=20
with really good results.

=46irefox-1.0-RC is allready tagged in CVS,  but I think we'll wait months=
=20
to see a product as stable as seamonkey.

=2D-
  josemi