Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 1995 11:19:41 +0200
From:      esser@zpr.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
To:        nate@sneezy.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building boot floppies w/out space for two binary trees

On Jul 25, 18:38, Nate Williams wrote:
}
} Is it possible?  I don't (yet) have the space for a completely new
} distribution, but I'd like to build boot.flp because I can't use the
} GENERIC kernel on my laptop.  However, if I go into /usr/src/release and
} 'make boot.flp' it blows up because I don't have all sorts of
} environment variables and stuff setup, and after setting up most of them
} it appears that it requires a completely filled out distribution tree.
}
} Please tell me I'm confused and point me the way to an easy
} boot.flp. :-<

Same here ...

I wanted to send a modified boot.flp to someone to
evaluate some of PCI code changes, but stopped the
build process, when I found it wouldn't finish the
same day anyway :)

I've rebuild the world and have everything in place.

STefan

--
 Stefan Esser				Internet:	<se@ZPR.Uni-Koeln.DE>
 Zentrum fuer Paralleles Rechnen	Tel:		+49 221 4706021