Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2018 21:58:44 +0000
From:      "alyssa@firstbannesronline.com" <alyssa@firstbannesronline.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Getting on top spot of search engines is real

Hi Freebsd-doc!

To increase visibility to the users that directly go to action is a major goal
for every online business owner. But to achieve high ad rank position is a
challenging task.

Our technology can drive keyword targeted traffic to your website from Google
and other search engines without Pay Per Click model.

We place banners on top of search engine results and every time someone
searches keywords that you own, your banner will be shown exclusively during
whole year.

You can see how it will look like on our website in 3 easy steps:
- On our website go to DEMO section.
- Fill form with your website freebsd org and keyword.
- Click on VIEW ONLINE DEMO button and you will see result page.

Best Wishes,
Alyssa Donovan