Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2013 06:16:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dru Lavigne <dru.lavigne@att.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   doc sprint follow-up on Sunday, June 23?

This week's doc sprint went well. The notes and action items from the sprint are here:

http://openetherpad.org/p/junedocsprint

We didn't get to several items needing discussion due to the sprint being held on a work day. It was suggested to have the discussion on #bsddocs on a weekend so I am proposing this Sunday, June 23 beginning at 14:00 UTC. Does that time work for those interested in discussing the following topics?

- Warren's profiling demo (http://wonkity.com/~wblock/profiledemo/) and merging suggestions

- coordination of pre- and post- release marketing

Please indicate if you are able to attend or if you have an alternative date/time.

Cheers,

Dru