Date:      Thu, 13 May 1999 11:34:26 +0300
From:      "Andriy Galetski" <andriy@trgz.lviv.ua>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Printing trouble

Hi !
My Deskjet 690C connected to Freebsd box and
shared via samba with Win95/98/NT boxes

In /etc/printcap I write:
#---------------------------------
lp|local line printer:\
        :rw:sh:\
        :lp=/dev/lpt0:\
        :sd=/var/spool/output/lpd:\
        :lf=/var/log/lpd-errs:\
        :fx=flp:
#----------------------------------

When I print plane text from MS Word everythyng is looking fine.
But when I have text with pictures in printing page print is not correct :(
Test page from windows printer driver also not good.

I try  print to file test.prn and copy it to unix where:

cat tect.prn >/dev/lpt0        ---  bad
lpr tect.prn                           --- also bad

What is wrong ????
Help me please.

Thanks.
andriy@trgz.lviv.ua