Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 1996 15:14:03 -0500
From:      "Michael A. Urban" <mds@usa.nai.net>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Proxy servers and FreeBSD!

I am in need of some information about the ability to run a Proxy server =
with FreeBSD.  I am using the Apache Web server that is included in =
2.1.5.  I was hoping to use Netscape but that doesn't look possible at =
this point unless I am mistaken. =20

Please inform me of other options if there are any.   I really like =
FreeBSD and would like to stick to it but I need a decent Proxy Server =
that will run on it (preferably one that doesn't require a programmer to =
implement)

Thank you in advance for you assistance,

Michael A. Urban
Manager, Systems Engineering
Micro-Designs Software Corporation