Date:      Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:38:04 PDT
From:      "zaid dashti" <zaid500@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help

Hi...
I have some questions and i need the answers please.
1- How i can install my identd for users or root access in FreeBSD ?
2- When i buy a Vhosts, How i can put all the Vhosts in my machine?
   and how i can use the Vhosts with BNC?
3- (Web Hosting) <<=--- How i can do that, I mean how i can make
   a domain for Website ?
4- If i have too many domains in my machine for Websites, How i can
   put a domain for one user and another domain for another user ?