Date:      Thu, 31 Jul 2003 07:07:28 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        Free BSD Questions list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help PLEASE! on proper kernel config file to use serial ports with puc driver

OK, I've spent all night complaining kernels with no luck. I've read the man
page for puc, I've read the man page for sio, I've looked at the code for
puc, I've searched d Googlee, and STILL I can't get sio devices assigned to
my PCI serial port card.

It's detected as:

puc0: <Dolphin Peripherals 4036> port 0xfce0-0xfcff irq 11 at device 6.0 on pci0
sio4: type 16550A
sio5: type 16550A

But I feel certain I don't have the correct syntax in my kernel conf file
for the sio ports I want to assign to this.

HELP PLEAS!!

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin