Date:      Fri, 25 May 2007 14:40:20 +0200
From:      "Peter Schmale" <Peter.Schmale@access-company.com>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Streaming Proxy?

Hi,

I would like to know if there is an project concerning the Darwin
Streaming Proxy to embed it as an port?
I can find the Darwin Streaming Server but not the Proxy.
I could find a proxy called osrtspproxy. I already installed it via the
ports but it seems there is no configuration file as I found in the net
(qts_proxy.conf?).

The official site is also not working (rtsp.org).

I only found in google-cache that the osrtspproxy is a "proxy kit" but
no further information.

Can someone give me a food for thought?

Sorry I am no deep in the matter.

With best regards