Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 2004 01:28:34 +0200
From:      Tuomo Latto <djv@mbnet.fi>
To:        Sidnei Rodrigo Basei <basei@vaionline.it>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BIND FreeBSD 4.9

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:35:35 -0300, Sidnei Rodrigo Basei
<basei@vaionline.it> wrote:
> I´ve problems witch BIND configuration in FreeBSD-4.9. Any one knows a
> GOOD help to configure ?

On the net, you can just google for the information.
Keep in mind that there's a lot more documentation available for Linux
and that in this case, it mostly (if not wholly) applies to FreeBSD too.

> I configured the named.conf , locahost.rev and myzone and myzone.rev...
> without errors.... but when I type "nslookup", it not can connect to
> BIND server....
>
> /etc/resolv.conf
> domain sreb.com.br
> nameserver 127.0.0.1
>
> firewall:
> allow all from any to any

With brief glance looks ok to me..
Time for the stupid questions:
Is BIND running?
Do you have the line 'named_enable="YES"' in your /etc/rc.conf?

--
Tuomo