Date:      Fri, 01 Oct 1999 11:04:49 -0700
From:      "Craig W. Shaver" <cshaver@infoseek.com>
To:        Robert Hough <rch@iserve.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Database Authentication

Robert Hough wrote:

> We are looking to possibly switch to a database authentication method, but
> the problem is, I cant seem to find any decent information on how to
> implement this. Does anyone here have something I could refer to, that
> would show the in and outs of making this work?
>
>  __ _______
> |  |__     ||  -__|   _|  |  |  -__| |  Robert Hough (rch@iserve.net) |

There seems to be quite a bit of this going on over in the mod_perl
camp.  I haven't looked into it yet.  I did this before with Sybase and
Oracle databases using C code.  Go to the Apache.org site and track down
"modules" and "perl" stuff.

--
cshaver@infoseek.com (408)543-6451
Craig Shaver, Productivity Group