Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:35:48 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Dean Brundage <Dean.Brundage@EBay.Sun.COM>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on handheld computers

> Linux isn't running on the MIPS based handhelds yet, nor on the SH-3
> based ones.

I get to differ.  I saw Linux running on a SH-3 box at JavaOne.  Godmar
Beck (sp?), who is one of the core developers for Kaffe had it working.

Note, it's not a production machine, but it was certainly running Linux,
which was quite cool (and somewhat disappointing since it should have
been running FreeBSD). ;)

Nate