Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 23:30:48 +0400
From:      "Ivan S. Anisimov" <ivan@itp.ac.ru>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   please help get nat running

Hello,

Could you PLEASE help me get my nat running?
I've done everything just like the faqs say:
configured the kernel with ipfirewall, ipfirewall_forward and
ipdivert options, configured both interfaces
(de0 is local network, 192.168.1.1, ppp0 is
the dialout with real ip), configured
firewall to allow all from any to any,
told my windows box to use 192.168.1.1 as
a gateway, enabled firewall and natd in rc.conf.
Still I get "request timed out" from that stupid
windows when I'm trying to ping anything except
my freebsd machine.

Many thanks in advance,
Sincerely
Ivan Anisimov