Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:04:21 -0400
From:      "John Straiton" <jsmailing@clickcom.com>
To:        "'Andrew Thomson'" <ajthomson@optushome.com.au>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: bsd daemon chick wallpaper??

I think I should step in since I think I know the source of that image,
so that he gets full credit for it and that you might see the other
excellent works:

http://www.deaddreamer.com/v10/freeze/toonz.html

Is where the secureBSD daemon girl comes from, I do believe. Lotta great
wallpaper-friendly works there.

John Straiton
jks@clickcom.com
Clickcom, Inc