Date:      Thu, 09 Sep 1999 15:15:59 +1000
From:      Steven Honson <shonson@planetquake.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   rwhod & ruptime

Hi,
I currently use ruptime and rwhod to monitor the hosts on my LAN to great
success, but there are 3 hosts which i admin that are in another part of
the country which i access over the internet. I would like to be able to
get ruptime to show stats for those hosts as well, but so far have had no
luck, all the machines are running FreeBSD 3.2-STABLE. Does anyone know of
a way to get ruptime to display info on those hosts?
Thanks in advance,
-Steven