Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2000 23:37:57 +0100 (CET)
From:      Michael Reifenberger <root@nihil.plaut.de>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@dellroad.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b und Netgraph under -stable

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Archie Cobbs wrote:
> > It seems that in -stable ng_rcvmsg_t doesn't have a "hook_p lasthook"
> > and ng_rcvdata no "struct mbuf **ret_m, meta_p *ret_meta " members.
> >
> > I thougth netgraph on par between -stable and -current.
>
> There are a couple of methods that have different prototypes
> between -current and -stable. If you want to see how to convert
> one to the other (very easy) just do a diff between the two
> branches on just about any file matching /sys/netgraph/ng_*.c.
After changing the calling parameters of the two functions to
the ones ng_* prototypes of -stable the kernel compiles fine
but panics on startup right after printing:
ing: ng_make_node_common, ret = 22!
then I get a access violation.
The printf comes from i4b_ing.c line 272.

Bye!
----
Michael Reifenberger
^.*Plaut.*$, IT, R/3 Basis, GPS