Date:      Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:43:37 +0000
From:      "E.J. Bevenour" <ejbevenour@live.com>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   help needed with porting librevault

Hello my fellow porters,
I am currently working on porting librevault to FreeBSD, but I am running i=
nto a few issues.
I currently have a pull request that will support for compiling and running=
, but there seems to be an issue with it somtimes crashing. I am alos inves=
tigating how I can get Protobuf 3.0.0 and Boost 1.60.0in the tree without b=
reaking any apps.
I have setup a github repo where people can contribute to for the ports and=
 the application.
It would be nice to get this ported to FreeBSD.

Below are important links:
My fork with freebsd support: https://github.com/ejb1123/librevault
Upstream repo: https://github.com/Librevault/librevault
Ports repo: https://github.com/ejb1123/librevault-port