Date:      Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:18:02 +0100 (BST)
From:      Chance Hoggan <chance@blackberryseo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Hello

Hi,

Do you have any programming projects needing done that is suitable for a novice?

When I say novice I have been using freebsd for around 3 years and developing for around 4. I want to understand the freebsd operating system better and I am looking for some guidance that would give me a place to start understanding how the system works. I mean more in the system code.

Even if you do not have any projects if you could give me some tasks that would equally be great.

Regards,
Chance