Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:18:34 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        rand@meridian-enviro.com (Douglas K. Rand)
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dual-head (and other) support for Matrox G450

Douglas,

Thanks so much for the information!  I can't wait to hook up a second
monitor and play with it.  It is disappointing that DRI is not working
on FreeBSD.  I hope it gets fixed some day soon!  Just having the
dual-headed capability is the main thing for now.

Thanks again!

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)