Date:      Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:49:42 +0200
From:      "Arjan van der Oest" <Arjan.van.der.Oest@is.nl>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, <danial_thom@yahoo.com>, "Daniel Gonzalez" <spammesilly@gmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FXP driver....

Ted,

>sio0: configured irq 4 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
>sio0: port may not be enabled

Yep, I see the same.
=20
>Could you post your entire dmesg output, please?

After Daniel's response I've been playing around again, disabling all =
sort of
controllers. Still no luck so far. I can't post my dmesg at the moment, =
I've
disabled all comports in the bios a second ago and now the box is =
compaining
on the console:
=20
sio0: configured irq 4 not in bitmap of probed irqs 0
sio0: port may not be enabled
sio0: at port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on isa0
sio0: type 8250 or not responding
=20
It stopped the boot here, and there is nothing to make it reboot from =
the
keyboard. As I'm working on the console via KVMoIP I need to hit the =
reboot
switch tonight :) (no, no APC installed).
=20
Arjan
=20
=20