Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 1999 18:11:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Toby Swanson <toby@milkyway.org>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   enabling 16650 buffers

Posted to questions and got no response so I'll try here (seems in keeping
with the charter.)

What does one need to do to enable the larger buffers on an I/O card with
16650 UART(s)?  I checked various sources and all I found was vague refs
to "set flags".  I have set the 20000 flag in the kernel config file and
the new kernel recognizes the startech 16650 chip.  Is this all one needs
to do?

TIA,

Toby