Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        James Howard <howardjp@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: .gnu TLD

Off-topic, but I registered bsdnotlinux.org :)

.com and .net should still be available (I'm not planning on taking them,
so they are up for grabs).

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water