Date:      Wed, 1 May 2002 12:46:19 -0400
From:      "Jason Cribbins" <freebsdlist@kibserv.org>
To:        "Dan Nelson" <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /etc/exports reads only first line

Well that explains it.  Everything I plan to export is mounted on /usr.
What you are saying is that I have to create a separate slice for webmail
that is not on the same mount as src and obj?

So I will either have to open up webmail to the other machines (possible
security risk) or stop exporting the /src and /obj once I get everyone
upgraded.

There has to be a better way to do business here.

-Jason