Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:13:06 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        nate@rocky.sri.MT.net (Nate Williams)
Cc:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu, FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Gcc-2.7.1

It seems that Nate Williams said:
> Nope.  Groff is broken with regards to newer c++ releases because it
> relies on an older revision of the standard.  You can compile groff by
> telling it to use the older standard with a flag.

Except that when I  compiled groff with the  flag, it started to  core dump
(Sun Sparc under  SunOS 4.1.4)... Anyway, I've  reverted  to 2.6.3  for the
moment.

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #7: Mon Nov  6 21:08:06 MET 1995