Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 2002 02:15:17 -0700
From:      "David P. Reese Jr." <daver@gomerbud.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What happened to xmach?

Did the xMach project fall off of the face of the earth?  Host lookups for
www.xmach.org return nill.  Their project on freshmeat seems to have
disapeared.  Whois says that they have paid for the domain through April 2003.
What gives?

I was just about to build a spare box to break with -CURRENT.  I was planning
on breaking it with xMach too.

--

   David P. Reese Jr.                                      daver@gomerbud.com
      You shoot yourself in the foot.